WHAT IT DOES
- The Extractive Measurement Cell is a measurement head for our series of GasFinder analyzers that provides a path average concentration within the process (active measurement path)
- The Extractive Measurement Cell is built as such so the process does not come into contact with the optical components of the measurement head.
- The process can flow unobstructed through the cell without significantly altering pressure or flow characteristics
- The length of the active measurement path can be altered by changing the length of the 1” NPT pipe.
HOW IT WORKS
- The analyzer can be mounted locally or remotely
- Fibre optic cable carries the laser light from the analyzer to the remotely mounted transceiver in the Extractive Measurement Cell
- The active measurement path is formed by the laser passing through the window fixtures (and the process) and is returned by the retroreflector mounted in the opposing cover
- The laser light is then collected on the photodiode and the signal is carried back to the analyzer via coaxial cable
- The ppm-m concentration is then transferred from the analyzer to the PLC or DCS
SIGNAL CONNECTOR SPECIFICATIONS
- Optical Connector: FC/APC Female (Signal-In)
- Coaxial Connector: BNC Female (Signal-Out)
- Aiming Laser Connector: FC/APC Female (Signal-In)
- Power Supply: None Needed
WINDOW FIXTURE PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Process Connection Size: 1” NPT
- Bypass Connection Size: ¼” NPT
- Material: 316 SS
- Rated: 100 KPa @ 150°C(15 PSIG @ 300°F)
- Lens Material: Sapphire
- Seals: Buna O-Ring
- Probe Dimensions: 76.2 x 76.2 x 152 mm (3.0 x 3.0 x 4.25 in)
- Weight: 2 kg (4.5 lbs.)
COVER PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Probe Dimensions: 79 x 79 x 108 mm (3.25 x 3.25 x 6 in)
- Weight: 0.4kg (1 lbs.)
The GasFinder2-MC is a rack mounted multi-channel fibre coupled instrument that can be used to monitor up-to 8 different Extractive Measurement Cells at the same time.
Click here to go to the GasFinder2-MC product page for more information.
The GasFinder2-FCr is a rack mounted single-channel fibre coupled instrument that can be used with the Extractive Measurement Cell.
Click here to go to the GasFinder2-FCr product page for more information.
The GasFinder2-FC is a portable single-channel fibre coupled instrument that can be used with the Extractive Measurement Cell.
Click here to go to the GasFinder2-FC product page for more information.